MEDICAL HISTORY FOR HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT
- For finding out a correct Homoeopathic Remedy, lot of information with regard to the (i) Complaints – (a) Main as well as (b) Subsidiary – and (ii) the Person of the patient is required.
- Incomplete information will make correct choice difficult. You are, therefore requested to supply all information without keeping back anything as irrelevant or of little importance. The information you supply in the Note forms the basis of further enquiry designed to assist you in the further delineation of the problem. Full co-operation, therefore, is requested. All information supplied is, of course, strictly confidential.
- Since the enquiry can be a time consuming process and a lot of information is being collected, we require recording it systematically and, at times, we may find it necessary to administer to you further tests in which you are called upon to write out further. To facilitate this, we have evolved a special procedure in which the preliminary study is carried out by a physician specially assigned to this job and when your Case Record is ready, we examine it to find out if it is sufficient for instituting treatment or it requires further detailed processing of information and study of your case. If so, we give you a further suitable appointment for finalizing the line of treatment.
- We are sure you shall be fully co-operating with us in rendering you the best possible service.
Please supply the following information as standard routine: Name in full, Address, Date of Birth, Sex, Status, Single / Married or Widow-ed since / Divorcee since, Religion / Community / Sect, Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Eggs, Addictions, Tobacco, Chewing / Smoking, Tea, Coffee, Beer, Whisky and liquors (please state the quantity consumed daily).
Educational career and qualifications. Occupation, current and previous with a full description of responsibilities and job satisfaction, address and Tel. no. Description of the current family set-up, full details pertaining to all the members, their ages, location, work they are doing and your relationship with responsibilities for them. Include in your list those who have died, stating the age of death, the year and the cause of the same
Your daily routine from getting up in the morning to retiring at right. Include here also your dietary schedule furnishing full details in respect of the quantities consumed. Financial responsibilities and strains (present as well as past). Difficulties experienced, Place of work / Family set-up / Social, give a full account.
Describe in full what bothers you most. Each trouble should be detailed as under:
- Full description of the trouble right from the time of onset. Its subsequent development and spread and response to treatments taken. This should give full idea of:
- Area affected: location, extension, direction of spread, the march of events.
- Sensation experienced in the area of trouble.
- Conditions that have brought on the trouble; examine the circumstances that obtained just before or at the time of onset, paying attention to physical as well as emotional factors.
- Conditions that increase the trouble or afford relief. At what time in the twenty-four hours do you feel worse? Which food, weather increase the trouble?
- Other troubles experienced at the same time along with the main trouble for example – perspiration / nausea / vomiting / gas / with Pains.
Describe here all other troubles you might be having or had in the past experienced. Each should be described fully as suggested above for the ‘Chief Complaint.’
Give a full account of the following:
- Physical description of self.
- Emotional nature and intellectual attainments and aspirations. Indicate to what extent you have been able to realize them. Which emotions bother you the most (like anger, fear, anxiety, sadness, guilt, hate, worry, jealousy, suspicion etc.)? Give a clear-cut picture of your relationships with the family members, friends and associations. Give a full idea of your responsibilities in life and what you feel about them. Give the characters of your close people (like father, mother, sister, bother, grandparents, teachers etc.). How they influence you?
- Give important events in your life. How you reacted to them? Do they bother you even now? In which way? Who are you most like or dislike in your family?
- How you were as a child, adolescent or adult? Give your positive and negative characters.
- What is unique about your personality? Your interests and hobbies? How your relatives, friends, and colleagues describe you? If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- How do you stand stress? When you have intense stress, how your body reacts? What is your body language at that time? Can you stand public speaking?
- What are your energy levels? How rapidly do you walk, eat, talk or write? Do you make mistakes while working?
- Reactions to surroundings.
a) Food: What is the kind of food for which you have a marked craving or aversion, foods that do not suit etc.
b) General environment: weather, temperature, bath, recreations, addictions etc.
c) Sleep and Dreams. Sleep position. Mention recurrent dreams in the past and present.
d) Sexual history: desire, frequency, satisfaction, any problem?
e) Menstrual and obstetric history.
Give a resume of the various illnesses you had and to what extent these have any bearing on present troubles. Give details of previous and current treatment.
Data concerning the Parents, Grandparents, Brothers and Sisters and also all blood relatives. State details concerning the health of wife and children.
Include here any items, which have not been included above.
ENCLOSURES (Only recent)
1) Medical Report and opinion on your state of health from your physician.
2) Copies of Reports of investigations done.
3) X-ray plates, Electrocardiograms, etc
If you do not want to give some important and sensitive information in writing, it will be permitted. It will be kept confidential. This information can be given verbally in the interview afterwards.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING FOR ONLINE TREATMENT
The online treatment, which you have sought, is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient and his/her existing physician. Dr. Ajit Kulkarni/Dr. Nikhil Kulkarni and his team at HRI take no responsibility whatsoever of the consequences or for any presumed complications. However, we assure you of the best possible efforts for those who apply for online treatment.
Please note that we do not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any magical cure. It is presumed that a patient and his relatives know the limitations of distant treatment. In cases of acute crises and emergencies, it is advisable to refer to your local physician. We do not suggest replacing or substituting to the conventional treatment. During the follow up, it is advisable to provide the details of changes along with the remedies that are given. It is not within the scope of the online treatment service to give any elaborate explanation on the prescription of the remedy. There will be no refund of the money that has been sent towards online treatment.
It is considered that the user has read and agreed to the terms and conditions, when he/she wants to seek the online treatment.
Skype Consultation Available
Dr. Ajit Kulkarni
Skype ID : dr.ajitkulkarni15
Skype ID : drnikhilkulkarni